Reasons I love my Kindle: #34,208,930,243
Free samples of books. Clicky the (free) sample button and a free(!) sample gets automagically delivered to your kindle.
Well, to my kindle. Unless you’re doing the clickying, in which case it will most likely turn up on your kindle.
Currently lined up:
- Zoo City, by Lauren Beukes (as recommended by Jon Courtenay Grimwood (@JonCG_Novelist to me on Twitter)
- Red Claw, by Philip Palmer (author of the utterly brilliant Debatable Space)
- One of Our Thursdays is Missing, by Jasper Fforde
- The World House, by Guy Adams, and
- The Pirates! In an Adventure with Scientists, by Gideon Dafoe (recommended by one of you lot)
Oh, and a subscription to Asimov’s. Brilliant.
And to you, if you’ve not read it. Spares is bloody brilliant.
And also just finished Mike Shevdon’s (@shevdon) The Road to Bedlam (sequel to the brilliant Sixty-One Nails (Courts of the Feyre 1) (Magda, if you’re reading this, it’s still in my desk. I *will* post it to you, soon!)
Phew. Been reading a lot since I got my Kindle.
So, dear reader. What have *you* been reading lately?